Browse projects by type
- Bandstands & Canopies
- Cast Iron
- Finials and features
- Listed Structures
- Memorials & monuments
- Rainwater Goods
- Roof lights
- Wrought Iron
These bronze doors into the basement of GdI listed St. George’s Hall look relatively insignificant in scale with the building, but they are nearly twelve feet high.
We removed, repaired and reinstalled cast iron railings to the entrance steps of this GdII listed building. Missing parts were replicated. Substantial new steel railings to the site perimeter were also included.
The Coalbrookdale gates and piers were in a fragile condition after a vehicle strike. New internal pier frames provided strengthening without visible alteration.
Pioneer House was built in 1879 by the Dewsbury Pioneers’ Industrial Society. The original wrought iron finial was missing. The design for its replacement was developed from archive photographs.
Repairs to an original metal-framed roof light at a GdI listed house designed by architect Edgar Wood, 1901.
This landmark building, designed by Herbert Rowse, was completed in the early 1930s for Alfred Holt’s Blue Funnel Line.
Walter Macfarlane’s Saracen Foundry is famous for the decorative cast iron it produced during the Victorian period.
Salford Museum & Art Gallery is a GdII listed building and was the first “unconditionally free” lending library in the UK.
Our replica door handle (top) in turned brass and ebony was carefully matched to an original (bottom), overall length 8.5 inches. The central ebony section is reeded to provide a comfortable grip.