Browse projects by type
- Bandstands & Canopies
- Cast Iron
- Finials and features
- Listed Structures
- Memorials & monuments
- Rainwater Goods
- Roof lights
- Wrought Iron
A selection of our recent conservation and new-build projects
Gates to a redundant chapel were blast cleaned, repaired, painted and reinstalled. The building’s current name was introduced by installation of new laser-cut lettering.
Repairs to an original metal-framed roof light at a GdI listed house designed by architect Edgar Wood, 1901.
This landmark building, designed by Herbert Rowse, was completed in the early 1930s for Alfred Holt’s Blue Funnel Line.
Walter Macfarlane’s Saracen Foundry is famous for the decorative cast iron it produced during the Victorian period.
This interesting cast iron sign had been accidentally hit by mowing equipment. Fragments were welded together and missing pieces were repaired.
Whightwick Manor is a National Trust property in the Midlands. Original fittings in the stables include hay racks, water troughs and hooks for storing tack.
Salford Museum & Art Gallery is a GdII listed building and was the first “unconditionally free” lending library in the UK.
Our replica door handle (top) in turned brass and ebony was carefully matched to an original (bottom), overall length 8.5 inches. The central ebony section is reeded to provide a comfortable grip.
Cast iron window frames were replicated for an extension to a period property.